1 Year of Experience (Staff (non-management & non-supervisor))
- Experienced with native Android Development
- Experienced with Android SDK
- Experienced with remote data by REST and JSON
- Experienced with 3rd party library and API
- Experienced with no-SQL database
- One or two published apps in Play Store will be an advantage
- Willing to work in Yogyakarta (fulltime)
Job responsibilities :
- Develop application from existing framework.
- Discuss and solve problems with team.
- Adding features to existing applications.
- Fix errors
- Testing of applications and services.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Career developments
- Competitive salary and Homey office
- Allowance and health insurance
- Fun room (bean bag, LED TV 40”, Playstation 3)
- Team building trip
- Flexible working hours (8 hours)
- Training and skill development
- Entertainment monthly